Included in the Newborn Foundations Consult
Each consult is fully customized to your family and newborn’s developmental needs, but usually covers:
- Sleep and breastfeeding goals
- Normal newborn sleep patterns and realistic expectations
- Creating a safe sleep environment
- Recognizing sleepy cues
- Flexible schedules versus rigid schedules
- Sleep routines
- Maximizing sleep for the whole family
I know sleep deprivation makes it hard to remember details, which is why you’ll get a guide on the foundations for healthy sleep:
- Creating the perfect sleep environment
- Sleep needs and nap transition ages
- Bedtime routines
Newborn Foundation Graduates get special access and discounts:
- Graduate-only access to the 5-Pass Punch Card for follow-up questions over the next 6 months
- 10% off a Full Consult with Follow-Up Support to be used after your baby is 4 months old
The Baby Sleep Geek Approach
Every baby and family is different, and so is every consult.
Training in pediatric sleep, a master’s degree in health behavior change, and attention to scientific research ensure you see results.
Online scheduling and virtual consults mean you never have to change out of your yoga pants.
I know sleep, but you know your family. We’ll work hand-in-hand to meet your family’s needs and parenting philosophy.
You don’t need any more mommy (or daddy) guilt. This is a shame-free, confidence-boosting space.