The Baby Sleep Geek doesn’t provide medical advice. If you have concerns about your child’s health or well-being, please talk to your child’s doctor or
other health care provider. If you use the information on this site, you should know:
- This information is evidence-informed. But it is also shaped by my experience as a sleep consultant, what has worked for other parents like you, and common sense.
- I do my best to keep the information up-to-date and accurate, but what we know about children’s sleep is constantly changing. I can’t promise that this content will be 100% accurate or complete 100% of the time.
- If something I recommend doesn’t feel right for your family, don’t do it. You know your family best. I shall not be held liable for any damages or injury resulting from accessing and using information on this website or in consultations.
- Helping your family sleep better improves your health and well-being. Respectful sleeping training done with this goal in mind has been recommended as a safe way to solve sleep problems by the American Academy of Pediatrics
- I may provide links or reference other sites. I do my best to screen each of these, but I am not responsible for the content of these other sites. I shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from accessing or using these sites.
I work hard to develop quality content. All content of this Internet site and related services are owned or controlled by The Baby Sleep Geek and is protected by worldwide copyright laws. All rights reserved. If you would like to print, download, or otherwise use any of the content, please respect my hard work:
- You can download material displayed on the Site for your own personal use.
- If you are a healthcare provider, doula, childcare provider, or other provider working with families, you may download these materials to give to your clients or patients. You cannot change the content in any way, including removing the logo or copyright information. Please credit me. I worked hard on these!
- I love sharing. If you want to repurpose blog posts, videos, or other materials on your own website or other platform, please contact me first for written approval.
Protecting your personal information is important to The Baby Sleep Geek, LLC. Being sleep deprived makes it hard to think straight, which is why I am answering your most common questions in language you can understand, even on little sleep.
Do I have to share my personal information to use The Baby Sleep Geek, LLC?
No. You don’t need to share any of your personal information when you visit www.TheBabySleepGeek.com. However, if you would like to utilize my services, such as sleep consulting packages or my e-newsletter, you will be asked to voluntarily share some personal information.
Why do you collect my personal information?
I collect your personal information in accordance with the law and to best meet your family’s needs including:
- To customize my service to meet the unique needs of your family
- To process your registration and payment for my services
- To communicate with you before, during, and after delivering my services
What information will I share with The Baby Sleep Geek, LLC website?
Blog Comments: If you post a comment on The Baby Sleep Geek blog, you will be voluntarily asked to share your name and email address. If you choose to share it, it will be stored on The Baby Sleep Geek, LLC database and is viewable by other website visitors.
Website Forms: If you fill out any of the forms, I may require that you to share the following personal data:
- Name (or name by which you would like to be addressed)
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Child’s name (or name by which you would like me to address him or her)
- Child’s date of birth (or at a minimum, the month and the year of birth)
I will let you know which information is required. Any other information is voluntary, but sharing it will best help me prepare for and meet your family’s needs. This information is stored in a password protected website platform.
Payment: In order to complete payment, you will be asked to use PayPal to pay with either a PayPal account or credit card. If you would rather pay by check or cash, just let me know. You can read PayPal’s privacy statement here. While your payment history is kept by The Baby Sleep Geek, LLC, your credit card information is not kept by The Baby Sleep Geek, LLC.
Evaluation Survey: After utilizing my services, I may email you a survey through SurveyMonkey. I do not ask for any personal information in this survey and your response is completely voluntary. You can read SurveyMonkey’s privacy statement here.
Who do you share my information with?
Your personal data will never be sold or given away to Third Parties. It is shared only with professional consultants required for the operations of The Baby Sleep Geek, LLC and in accordance with the law. These professionals are also committed to the protection of your personal information.
How do you protect my information?
I use standard business practices to protect your information, including a secure website (HTTPS) which encrypts your information between your browser and our website and password protected computers and databases.
How can I remove my information?
You can contact me to remove your information at any time.
These privacy practices may change in order to best meet users’ needs and in accordance with the law. If they do, I’ll update this policy statement.
If you have questions or concerns that are not addressed here, please feel free to email:
The Baby Sleep Geek Founder & Data Controller