The Baby Sleep Geek doesn’t provide medical advice. If you have concerns about your child’s health or well-being, please talk to your child’s doctor or
other health care provider. If you use the information on this site, you should know:
- This information is evidence-informed. But it is also shaped by my experience as a sleep consultant, what has worked for other parents like you, and
- I do my best to keep the information up-to-date and accurate, but what we know about children’s sleep is constantly changing. I can’t promise that this
content will be 100% accurate or complete 100% of the time.
- If something I recommend doesn’t feel right for your family, don’t do it. You know your family best. I shall not be held liable for any damages or
injury resulting from accessing and using information on this website or in consultations.
- Helping your family sleep better improves your health and well-being. Respectful sleeping training done with this goal in mind has been recommended as
a safe way to solve sleep problems by the
American Academy of Pediatrics
- I often provide links or reference other sites. I do my best to screen each of these, but I am not responsible for the content of these other sites. I
shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from accessing or using these sites.
I work hard to develop quality content. All content of this Internet site and related services are owned or controlled by The Baby Sleep Geek and is
protected by worldwide copyright laws. All rights reserved.
If you would like to print, download, or otherwise use any of the content, please respect my hard work:
- You can download material displayed on the Site for your own personal use.
- If you are a healthcare provider, doula, childcare provider, or other provider working with families, you may download these materials to give to your
clients or patients. You cannot change the content in any way, including removing the logo or copyright information. Please credit me. I worked hard on
- I love sharing. If you want to repurpose blog posts, videos, or other materials on your own website or other platform, please contact me first for written approval.